Geplaatst op 18 januari 2021
Over de functie
The company ILCMS allows airports to enhance the operation on the field by providing high level systems to control and monitor the airfield lighting.
The ILCMS System Engineer will participate to the configuration and deployment of these systems and will support the project engineers during specification, design, realization, factory test, on site start-up and follow-up systems used for Individual Lamp Control and Monitoring for the visual aids of airports.
- You participate in the system definition, design and realizations.
- You prepare configuration information for factory validation and acceptance in support of the project/system engineers
- You perform the on site configuration of the individual lamp control and monitoring system ensuring its best performance given the typical local conditions.
- You support and perform system validation including factory and on site tests of the system.
- Furthermore you perform customer and internal trainings.
- You generate and maintain the accompanying documentation like configuration and intervention reports, etc..
- You monitor and support service engineers during site activities, warranty interventions or maintenance contracts.
- You ensure version control and configuration management of the several application programs and tools used for individual lamp control and monitoring systems.
- Min. Bachelor or Master degree in an Electronics related field
- Any relevant experience is an asset, but this position is also open to motivated recent graduates.
- Experience in the field of airport technology is not a must but a strong interest is welcome.
- Interest in and a willingness to continuously learn new technologies is key in this role.
- Experience in electrical work, testing or other quality activities related jobs is a plus.
- Knowledge in Communication over power line is a plus.
- User knowledge of Windows
- User knowledge of network communication on TCP/IP
- User knowledge of computer aid design package (ACAD lite)
- MS Office + Project & Visio
- Fluent English proficiency is a must
- Additional languages, most importantly Dutch & French, are a plus
Over het bedrijf
This position will require travel for >30% of the time, to locations all around the globe. Please take this into consideration when applying.
This position combines electronics with systems and software and will require you to learn new skills in those fields, and skills specific to the aviation industry. We provide training on the job.
Binnen onze afdeling Whoohoo Flex bieden wij verschillende kansen voor professionals zoals jij. Afhankelijk van jouw wensen en ambities helpen wij je carrière vooruit met het contract dat het best bij jou past. Meer weten over Flex?
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En zie jij werken bij Whoohoo als een volgende stap in je carrière? Solliciteer dan nu en kijk uit naar de job die het best bij jou past.Solliciteren