Over de functie
A day as Office Manager at Whoohoo® is versatile and hectic at the same time!
Upon arriving in the morning you’ll already hear the phone ringing. While you deal with the call you start up your pc and notice a flood of emails in your mailbox. You answer questions about Whoohoo® and transfer calls to the right colleagues. In the meantime, you are reading all those mails and answer or forward them. During team meetings, where every colleague in turn talks enthusiastically about their ideas, you provide a summary of what was said. And you manage to keep it brief, because the account managers and recruiters find long documents boring. You also have a coordinating position at the branch. You are responsible for receiving guests and you are the link between the branch and our head office in Antwerp.
As office manager you work together with a team of recruiters and account managers, who will ask for your assistance at regular intervals. This team works hard on a daily basis to recruit professionals for our clients. You support them with things like processing an agreement and checking the documents supplied. You work meticulously and carefully in order to ensure everything happens flawlessly and is sorted quickly.
All of a sudden you realise how little time there is left to organise the New Year’s Party, you still have to find a venue, come up with a surprising goodie and make sure your colleagues tell you the correct number of invitees! Of course you don’t panic but you calmly and enthusiastically start working on the next project.
What qualities do we like to see in our new Office Manager?
First and foremost we are looking for a happy colleague! As Office Manager you have a position that stands alone, and we require you to have a high degree of responsibility, involvement and you are very decisive. No challenge is too much for you!
- Bachelor intellectual ability;
- Experience as office manager or a similar position within an employment agency is a plus;
- A good feeling for language (ENG/FR/NED), you know you’re their from you there;
- A numerical talent, reports and numbers do not intimidate you;
- Excellent computer skills, with knowledge of MS office (e.g. Excel);
- A stress-proof, critical but happy personality;
What does Whoohoo offer you?
- A nice salary and a biannual bonus to boast about;
- An iphone and a Microsoft Surface;
- Priceless: a team of unique colleagues.