Over de functie
• You are responsible for the development of new products, which you design in Inventor.
• You are resourceful in finding technical solutions and have great spatial awareness.
• You work and report back to management in a structured and organized way.
• You work closely together with other engineering colleagues: product engineering, project engineering, electronics engineering.
• You program (prototype) products in CAM for several 5-axis machining centers. A specific training (internal and external) will be provided.
• You are willing to install prototypes abroad (less than 5% travel).
• You model the new products in our ERP production model.
• You request offers with our suppliers.
• Preferably Master’s degree (Engineering or similar) and a few years relevant work experience. Motivated starters are welcome to apply.
• Genuine interest in ICT, technology, engineering, Windows/Linux. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
• High level of discipline and organizational ability. You are willing to assist during field installations.
• Good at planning your own work and that of other project participants. Excellent team player who takes initiative and brings projects to a good end.
• You have a natural helicopter view and know how to prioritize work.
• Excellent communicator, diplomatic, result-driven, strategic insight.
• Your key skills are: committed, enterprising, persevering, autonomous but also team-player, result-driven, customer-oriented, communicative, creative.
Over het bedrijf
• A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (100+ employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
• An internal position at our office in Leuven/Heverlee.
• Permanent contract with competitive salary package and flexible hours. Compensations for working abroad.