Geplaatst op 07 oktober 2020
Over de functie
In this role as manager of the QA department of the manufacturing plant, you are responsible for the management of the Quality Management system in line with Quality Systems procedures to provide proper control and support to manufacturing and supportive activities. You are the final responsible for release of the products to the market.
You develop and implement the strategy related to the quality assurance of the materials, components and products.
You control and follow-up of internal GMP to secure the compliance to the internal requirements and the external regulations in all stages of the process. In all processes you look for continuous improvement and innovation.
You provide quality related information to the clients.
You support the production team to ensure that customer and quality requirements are implemented and respected in all stages of the production process.
You provide quality related support to production in case of deviations or projects.
In addition, you perform supplier audits to ensure that selected suppliers can guarantee the required quality level.
Key in this role is providing training, coaching and development of the co-workers to ensure that competences, skills and know-how are optimal used and to ensure the good departmental working. You pro-actively provide information and training about the current quality requirements and GMP-rules to related departments. You ensure the yearly GMP-training for all Operations employees.
- You have a higher scientific degree : pharmacy, industrial engineer, bio-engineer
- Passionate about Quality, continuous improvement and at least 3 years’ experience as people manager in a quality department (QA, QC or QS)
- Expert Knowledge of quality management systems (ISO-13485, 21 CFR Part 820)
- By preference experience within a pharmaceutical and/or medical device environment.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
Over het bedrijf
Get to know your dream job at Whoohoo and earn:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Salary according to your experience and competences
- Possibility on car and fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers of € 8 / day worked
- ECO checks of € 250 / year
- 20 days of vacation + 12 ADV days
Whoohoo Project Sourcing biedt je de unieke kans om deel uit te maken van een organisatie met diverse projecten bij topbedrijven. Als vaste medewerker van Whoohoo doe je op korte termijn uiteenlopende ervaringen op. Zo ontplooi je jezelf verder tot dé specialist binnen jouw vakgebied. Meer weten over project sourcing?
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En zie jij werken bij Whoohoo als een volgende stap in je carrière? Solliciteer dan nu en kijk uit naar de job die het best bij jou past.Solliciteren