Over de functie
• Working in our Power Grid and Electrification Products division, you will be following up sales leads for large power projects in utilities and industrial environments.
• You will promote engineered packages, system integrator projects in industry, renewables and EPC market.
• You discuss commercial and technical aspects of the projects and inquiries with our customers up to higher management.
• Through your extensive network within the Belgian power world, you develop and maintain new sales opportunities and customer relationships.
• You maintain good working relations with all external stakeholders (utilities, large industry, EPC, …).
• You coordinate cross-functional with our product managers, feeder factories and project department to ensure follow-up on potential bids and leads.
• You analyse customer requirements and work out offers (engineered packages; system Integrator projects) in coordination with the bid and proposal department.
• Based on your experience and network, you develop different marketing activities and customer presentations.
Over het bedrijf
We offer you a varying job in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. Of course, we offer you a competitive and attractive package of working conditions.
• You have a Master’s degree in Engineering or Economics.
• You have an extensive network in the Power Systems market in Belgium, both commercial and technical.
• You have minimal 10 to 15 years of sales experience in projects and services within the Belgian power market.
• You find your way around large, complex organisations.
• You have excellent networking skills.
• You have a pragmatic approach, looking for solutions both technical and business wise.
• You have the ability to motivate and to convince internal and external parties.
• You communicate on a professional level in Dutch; French and English.