Over de functie
• Building up and maintaining lasting professional customer relations, among other things by visiting clients regularly and taking part in client events.
• Ensuring the further development of our client base.
• Undertaking ongoing market analysis to develop and keep up to date market and product knowledge, gain insights into client structures and organisations, and identify and follow up opportunities with clients.
• Analysing client requirements and drawing up proposals both autonomously and together with the sales support team.
• Conducting negotiations with clients on prices and conditions.
• Providing technical support for clients.
When carrying out your activities, you consult closely with a team of colleagues who are responsible for other product groups. You work with a team of technical specialists to convert the added value into client-specific advantages.
Over het bedrijf
We offer you a varied and responsible job in an international group that attaches great importance to the development of its staff, as well as to quality and safety. You are given the freedom to take on a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real career opportunities.
• Higher technical studies (e.g.in the field of electrical/energy engineering).
• You have acquired several years of commercial experience working in the field, preferably in the electrotechnical industry
• You have experience of drive technology.
• You are able to immerse yourself in client-specific applications and provide the client with technical advice.
• You are ambitious and enterprising with a commercial, results-oriented attitude and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
• You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English, French is a plus.
• As the work is done mainly at the clients, you will be offered a company car. A category B driving licence is therefore required.
• You are prepared to travel abroad a number of times a year.