Over de functie
• Manage locally the total customer relationship both within your employer and the customer organization applying a mastery of business acumen, including an understanding of the customer's business, industry and economic trends, issues and competition.
• Lead the development and implementation of the account plan including designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying targets for projects and key personnel required. Actively participate in projects by directing account solution projects via steering committee participation.
• Assume a team leadership role and facilitate team selling in a virtual organization.
• Provide regular reports, briefings and reviews as required using the agreed processes.
• You participate with the GA community by sharing ideas, expertise and lessons learned in order to promote learning and to identify new solution possibilities.
Over het bedrijf
We offer a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
• You have an MBA and/or Engineering degree.
• Affinity with services are strongly desired. EPC ,Energy and Industry knowledge is also a strong asset.
• You are able to build strong and enduring customer relationships and are familiar with marketing and sales concepts and processes.
• You are able to translate corporate objectives/strategies into relevant plans for a specific element of the business such as product or functional strategies
• You are results oriented and have a proven track record of being able to engage teams in collaborative problem solving. You are able to build effective networks and show excellent communication and persuasion skills (oral and written.
• You are a self-starter with excellent analytical skills.
• Candidates meeting these requirements would now probably be in a local management position and ready to take their careers to the next level.