Over de functie
As Team Leader Production, you are responsible for the following tasks.
• You ensure the coordination, the planning and the control of the production processes and ensure the applicable quality and safety standards.
• You manage a team of about 15 Operators.
• You improve the skills of the team by providing training (safety, quality, productivity) or by offering and following internal/ external trainings.
• You are responsible for productivity without losing sight of quality and safety.
• You set up the weekly production and team planning.
• You manage and take the lead of the daily meetings.
• You follow, in consultation with the technical service, the technical availability of the line.
• You ensure the availability of the necessary raw materials, packaging and other resources with the concerned departments.
• You initiate and participate in the continuous improvement process (quality, safety, productivity). You collaborate with the Process Engineer, the engineering and the technical department.
• You ensure the correct application of the GMP, HACCP and BRC procedures.
• In collaboration with the Process Engineer, you develop procedures and work instructions.
• You report to the Production Manager.
Over het bedrijf
Founded in Belgium in 1919, this client is growing rapidly with over 7000 employees in 68 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,5 billion in 2015. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with their commitment to their communities, is what makes working at this client so magical.
• You have a technical / scientific Master or bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience;
• You are a team player, accurate and autonomous
• You are organized and have strong communication skills
• You experience in leading a team in an industrial environment is a strong asset
• Knowledge of planning tools and / or ERP systems is a surplus
• You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French
• You are flexible and willing to work in 3 shifts (6-14u, 14-22u, 22-6u).