Over de functie
Are you hands- on and highly committed to Quality and do you think in terms of Continuous Improvement and Collaboration? Whoohoo!
He/she reports to the CB Operations Leader / Plant Manager and will be part of the divisional Quality Network.
He/she is responsible for ensuring that all Process Owners & Focal Points develop, maintain and improve their process within the integrated management system.
IGC plans to achieve IATF16949:2016 certification in 2020.
• Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program, including implementation and maintenance of the ISO management systems. IGC is ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 certified. IATF16949:2016 preparation to be initiated in 2018.
• Sets and achieves QA objectives contributing to strategic plans, prepares and completes action plans, implements standards, identifies and resolves problems, determines systems’ improvements and implements changes.
• Develops QA plans by conducting risk analyses (e.g. FMEA).
• Establishes product specifications and quality attributes.
• Collaborates to develop new product and engineering designs, manufacturing and training methods.
• Customer complaint handling according to IGC policies and procedures.
• Coordinates all QA /QMS related audits e.g. internal, customer, supplier and QMS audits conducted by external auditors.
• Studies trends and developments in quality management, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations and events.
• Integrates EHS with Quality.
• Brings the organization from a product quality to a process quality focus.
• Defines, implements, maintains and monitors metrics and KPI’s.
• Sets and regularly explains high expectations and verify understanding and application.
• Supports the Safety System (Protocols, TAKE 5, S7…).
Over het bedrijf
Our client provides a wide range of ground calcium carbonate (GCC) products and select precipitated calcium carbonates (PCC) to decorative and industrial coatings producers. Key features include high whiteness, high purity, opacity, gloss, rheology, and TiO2 extension.
• Master degree, preferably Engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with QA within the industry, preferably the chemical, automotive, pharmaceutical or food industry.
• A certificate of qualified Internal / external Auditor is an asset.
• Change Management experience.
• Experience with following disciplines is a plus:
IATF16949 (or the previous version ISO/TS16949)
ISO14001:2015 o ISO50001 or any other Energy Management System o Lean and 6Sigma (SPC, MSA, Cpk…)
• Fluent in both Dutch and English, written and oral.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments without authority. Influential leadership skills.
• Customer driven approach.
• Someone who prefers to build foundations, bring structure, develop processes and systems rather than maintaining, optimizing and fine-tuning.
• A “can-do” attitude with a sense of optimism. An enthusiastic self-starter who can think and work in an autonomous way with little supervision.
• Very at ease with IT tools.