Over de functie
• Master ACAD version 2013 or higher and use it in the most efficient way.
• Work in close co-operation as a team with the designer and deliver preliminary design as well as detailed design information to the bid and project managers.
• In support of the Designer, generate installation drawings based on BOQ from tender documents or material list provided by bid or sales manager.
• In support of the Designer, realize general layout drawings and provide details of quantities of lights and primary and secondary cables.
• Realize detailed construction & installation drawings (initial design & as built) based on products and systems.
• Deliver on request a basic set of the generated drawings, plotted and folded in A4 binders.
• Support the system engineers in preparing submittal documents (layout of control cabinets, block diagrams and overview drawings) for airfield lighting control systems.
• Generate schemes, exploded views or detailed drawings on request from marketing or sales, supporting the technical documentation of products and systems.
• Generate & maintain the airfield lighting design guidelines based on products and systems
Over het bedrijf
The ACAD Operator generates airfield layout drawings, installation detail drawings and electrical wiring diagrams in support of the design engineers during bidding phase and during project realizations. The ACAD operator will also export the drawing information into databases for the designer.
The ACAD operator maintains a standard library of symbols and standardizes as much as possible repeating details and tasks of the drawings.
• Creative, dedicated and open-minded.
• Team worker able to work with enthusiastic people and to operate under time pressure.
• Good Communication Skills and Team Player within a multicultural environment.
• Result and quality oriented.
• Knowledge and understanding of AGL design processes.
• Practical experience in the use of AutoCAD.
• Knowledge and understanding the ISO drafting standard.
• Experience in working in team(s)
• Experience with drafting mechanical or electrical or construction drawings.
• Specific Computer Aided Design training
• User knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook….)
• Practical experience and high knowledge in the use of computer aid design package (ACAD 2013 or higher / ACAD lite)
• Multi-language, international & intercultural experience
• English: very good (Written, Read & Speaking)
• French: good (Written, Read & Speaking)
• Dutch: good (Written, Read & Speaking)