Over de functie
C++ Software Development comprise the following topics:
•Requirements specification with customers
•Design and implementation of software modules
•Modification of existing software modules for implementing new features according to customer requirements.
•Low-level unit testing and verification of all implemented software parts
•Participation in Factory- and Site-Acceptance Tests.
•Documentation of software modules
All software development work will be conducted according to the development guidelines.
Over het bedrijf
This client is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Their consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. The portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation.
• Excellent C++ Skills
• Knowledge of C++11 and later is an advantage
• Qt Toolkit Knowledge is an advantage
• Knowledge about Design Patterns, Network Programming, Multithreaded Programming, User Interface Design, Data Structures is an advantage
• Revision control systems: Subversion and/or Git.
• Scripting languages for test automation: Bash and/or Python is an advantage
• At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
• Experience with agile methods (e.g. SCRUM) is an advantage
• University degree in software development or similar is an advantage but not a must
• Good Linux User/Developer knowledge
• MS-Windows Knowledge is an advantage
• MS-Office (incl. Visio) experience is an advantage
• English: Good in speaking and writing
• German speaking would be an advantage
• Goal-driven with a structured approach to solving larger/complex tasks
• Team player
• Open minded for new technologies and development methods
• Enthusiasm about software development and technology in general
• ATC/Aviation knowledge is an advantage