Over de functie
• After an internal training period, you will be part of a team responsible for the technical support of our international customers.
• You will be responsible for the accurate administrative follow-up of customer inquiries.
• On a daily basis, you will interact (via email and telephone) with terminal operators, maintenance personnel and technicians worldwide.
• You will resolve inquiries within the agreed timings and escalate further where needed.
• You are the first point of contact for customers in case of a defect, outage or problem.
• You are a good listener who is able to identify customer needs. You feel comfortable further inquiring a customer to clearly identify the issues.
• If you cannot resolve a customer inquiry yourself, you will discuss this internally, and provide customer feedback within the agreed timings. You take ownership of the customer inquiry and strive to come to result-driven solutions.
• You must obtain a professional manner at all times, remain courteous and strive to deliver excellent customer services.
Over het bedrijf
• A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (100+ employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
• You will be part of a growing international support team (9 people). You will be located at our Leuven/Heverlee office.
• You will receive a specific training.
• Permanent contract with competitive salary package and flexible hours.
• Genuine interest in ICT/technical support.
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
• Excellent communicator, diplomatic, result-driven, and customer-oriented.
• Flexible work hours from Monday to Friday.
• You enjoy working in a team.
• You know how to prioritize, are well-organized and a good planner.
• Your key skills are: customer-focused, problem-solver, result-driven, focused, communicative, eager to learn.